We all have ridden a bicycle in our childhood days it is one of the best memories, as we have enjoyed it with our parents and friends.
Did you know that the first bicycle doesn’t have pedals? Yes, bicycle was first invented by a German name Baron Karl von drais in 1817 which uses only two wheels.
From starting till today, bicycles have been employed for many uses.
Bicycle is used in many countries for transportation as it doesn’t cost too much to buy a bicycle.
Rich or poor, bicycle is a choice for everyone. Some use bicycles to earn, and some use a bicycle to stay fit.
From the past till today, there have been many up-gradation in a bicycle.
- Road bicycles: These are a simple bicycle which is commonly used on roads.
- Touring bicycle: This type of bicycle are designed for touring and long journeys.
- Hybrid bicycle: These types of bicycle are used for mainly racing and mountain.
- Utility bicycle: this types of bicycle are basically designed for shopping and commuting
If you are planning to buy a new bicycle, these are some top brands that you can add to your list.
You can find bicycle for every gender and for every age. There are also various bicycle range for kids.
Bicycle is playing a major role in fitness. As it is one the best cardio exercise. Also it improves physical and mental health.
Benefits of regular cycling are:
- Weight control: Nowadays, obesity has become very common as people eat lots of junk food. Cycling is a great way to reduce weight.
- Heart diseases: People are suffering from many heart diseases nowadays such as stroke, high blood pressure and heart attack therefore, it has become very important to take care of a body.Cycling improves circulation of blood in heart and lungs and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Diabetes and cycling: Diabetes is increasing among people and has become serious health concern. Cycling can help to reduce this risk.
- Mental health: Depression and stress have become a major problem for this generation. Regular cycling can reduce this condition.