Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025
Bonafide Research has added a new research report “Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2025” in its wide database that is further divided into 3 parts by Regional Analysis namely European, North America & Canada, and the Asia Pacific. Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, increasing adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies.
Owing to the substantial adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labelling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies, the revenues are as follows:
Total sales revenue of pharmacy automation systems in Europe reached $1.175 billion in 2017. Highlighted with 29 tables and 38 figures, this 135-page report “Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country”
North America pharmacy automation systems market will advance to $5.02 billion in 2025. Highlighted with 23 tables and 34 figures, this 127-page report “North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country”
Asia-Pacific pharmacy automation systems market is expected to grow by 8.6% annually over 2017-2025. Highlighted with 29 tables and 38 figures, this 135-page report “Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country”
Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014 – 2016, revenue estimates for 2017, and forecasts from 2018 till 2025.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of the Global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify the global pharmacy automation systems market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of end-user, product type and country.
Based on end-users, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section.
• Hospital Pharmacies (further segmented into Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy and Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy)
• Retail Pharmacies (further divided into Retail Chain Pharmacies and Independent Drug Stores)
• Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
Based on product type, the global market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
• Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (further categorized into Centralized Systems (Robotic Systems and Carousels) and Decentralized Systems (Automated unit-dose Dispensing Systems, Pharmacy-Based Automated Dispensing Systems, Ward-Based Automated Dispensing Systems)
• Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
• Automated Packaging and Labelling Systems (further divided into Unit-Dose Packaging & Labelling Systems and Multi-Dose Packaging & Labelling Systems)
• Table-top Tablet Counters
• Automated Drug Compounding Devices (further segmented into Compounding Systems for Solid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Liquid Formulation, and Compounding Systems for Other Formulations)
Geographically, the following regional markets are fully investigated:
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• North America & Canada
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, Rest of APAC)
For each of the aforementioned countries, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue are available for 2014-2025. The breakdown of key national markets by end-user and product type over the forecast years is included.
The report also covers the current competitive scenario and the predicted manufacture trend; and profiles key pharmacy automation systems vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in Global pharmacy automation systems market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Table of Content:
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3 Analysis of Global Market by End-user
4 Analysis of Global Market by Product
5 Global Markets by Country 2014-2025
6 Competitive Landscapes
7 Investing in Global Market: Risk Assessment and Management